Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Can Anyone Help Linda?

Here is a message posted by Linda Favata, of Canandaigua, who wanted to attend the Tuesday lunch but something came up at the last minute. Linda's post appears in double quotation marks below. If anyone can answer her question, please do.

"One of the things I was looking forward to was the networking. My husband and I are originally from Rome, NY. We have moved all over and just moved back to NY from Massachusetts a year ago this past August. We are now living in Canandaigua.

I have been working as a clinical research consultant for the past several (~9) years. My main client, for whom I have worked for 6+ years, is in Massachusetts. Due to a recent reorganization by my client, my hours have been reduced from a max of 40 hours/wk to a max of 10 hours/wk. I am about to sign a contract with another device company, also in Massachusetts, for a project that will take about 60 hours total time, hopefully leading to some additional work. I was hoping to link up with someone with experience in writing abstracts and manuscripts and learn where I might get some experience and background in preparing these types of documents. I also have experience in preparing regulatory documents. It has been several years, however, since I did regulatory work, as most of the device companies have split clinical and regulatory into two separate groups.
At the time I was involved in regulatory, I was managing both regulatory and clinical.

If you know of anyone who may be able to assist me in learning about abstracts, manuscripts, posters, or who just may have some contacts for writing (preferably for medical devices), please feel free to have them contact me. My address, telephone number, and e-mail are as follows:

Linda L. Favata
5237 Sammys Way
Canandaigua, NY 14424

Phone: 585-396-3297
e-mail: llfava@frontiernet.net"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please feel free to leave a comment. All comments are moderated. Thank you!